Accounting Standard for Small-medium Enterprises Training 4.0
Financial health is key to the survival of any business; analysing and controlling your finances leads to strong business plans and better strategic decisions. Learn to speak accounting language, grasp accounting principles and interpret financial statements to assess and steer your business.
The Accounting Standard for Small-medium Enterprises Training (ASSET) Program is a continuing development program of the CFM Institute of Computer Knowledge and ETA Marketing Services for;
- Retail and wholesale travel business owners, managers, and supervisors
- Independent travel consultants and home-based agents
- Travel shop accounting and finance staff
- External accounting consultants and service providers
Upon completing the ASSET Program, participants will be able to:
- Interpret standard annual and management accounts: income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, budget and forecast workbooks
- Analyse financial data to make business decisions and draft a business plan
- Choose an accounting system that supports business goals and needs
- Define cost saving strategies to manage unpredictable costs
- Define the needed documents and procedures for BIR Compliance.
The training will be delivered in hands-on mode and will cost Php 1,500.00 for cash payment and Php 1,200.00 for early bird, which includes meals and kits. For interested participants, a registration fee amounting to 30% of the training cost will be required. Such registration fee is not refundable.
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.