Pampanga Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) owners attended the Accounting Standards for Small-medium Enterprise Training (ASSET) Program launched by CFM Institute of Computer Knowledge which has a focused on Accounting process, Bookkeeping and Office Productivity.
ASSET Program is for business owners, practitioners, finance officers, admin officers, managers, supervisors and freelancers to provide them continuous knowledge with the Accounting and Bookkeeping process and update them with what is latest in the said field.
The said program were conducted last June 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30 and July 6, 2018 for Batch 1; August 3, 4, 10, 11 and 18 for Batch 2; October 17 for Part 1 of Batch 3, and; December 1, 2018 for Batch 3 Part 2.
Training and developments are provided to widen the knowledge of our market in terms of accounting. A continuous learning which can help individual to meet target and/or goals, help them to adapt with the accelerating pace of technology, and update them with the current trends in their respective fields. Topics and discussions are well thought-out and validated that are appropriate.
The participants for the said training are the owners and representatives of the following businesses;
- Elev8 Design Studio
- A Touch of Love Cakes and Pastries
- JCG Airconditioning Sales, Parts and Services
- Saint EMILIANA Academy of Excellence, Inc.
- 7RLSR Enterprise- Rebisco
- A&L Catering and Party Twist Balloons Services
- RBT Realty
- Amega Travel and Tours Services
- Versatile Photographt
- Explorers Travel Agency
- Ads Infinity Printing, Ads and Marketing Services
- Seven Days Laundry
- Passionate Nails Salon and Spa
- Superpharma Pharmacy
- Soul Sisters Salon and Spa
- DDC Traiding
- Red Angus Steak & Rib House
- NBT Travel Solutions
- CESAR and SHAI Food Products
- XP.net Computer Services
- Global Access Travel and Tours
- Gloria G. Pineda Lying -In Clinic
- Soak N’ Relax Laundry Shop
- Surefit Water Station
- PSMO Inc.
- Gloria G. Pineda Lying In Clinic
- A74 Bistro
- All About Looks
- iPhiTech IT and Digital Solutions Corporation
- Cresilda Birthing Home Clinic
- MTE Clinical and Geriatric Wellness Treatment
Trainers of the ASSET Program are Patrick Cura, Rhea May Vega Flores, Hannah Mae Sicam, Harwin Mendoza, Eugene Perez and Marck Anthony E. Caspe.