CFM Institute of Computer Knowledge (CFM-ICK) hosted the 1st National Conference on Business Management with the theme “Business Beyond Borders” dubbed as DREAM2: Dynamic Relationship of Employment, Accounting, Marketing & Management last March 08, 2019 at Cafe Rustico Events Place City of San Fernando Pampanga.
The conference was attended by Business Management, Accounting, Marketing Students and Educators from different institutions. The participants are as follows;
- AMA Computer College Angeles City Campus
- Central Luzon State University
- City College of San Fernando
- Philippine Women University
- New Era University
- Holy Angel University
- Fernandez College of Arts & Technology
- Aski Skills & knowledge Institute
- Mondriaan Aura College Subic Bay
- Michigan State University from the United States of America
The conference started at 8:30 AM with invocations and welcome remarks and messages from guest and organizers. There are 5 speakers who discussed different topics in the conference. The following are the speakers and their topics during the conference;
- Arnold Salcedo – Millenial Accounting and Auditing: Mindset. Methods. Mastery
- Sedfrey Acosta Dela Cruz – Reinventing HR for the future: Trends and Technologies that impacts HRM
- Ian Paul Sunga – TRAIN Up Your Mind
- Pepito Baranggan Jr. – Intelligence Driven Marketing: Targeting. Automation. Analytics. Content
- Elnel Roque – Technopreneurship: Master your Dream
While the speakers are talking, the students and educators had fun as they are comfortable in their seats listening and getting new ideas from all the speakers that have shared the knowledge and secrets on how to be successful in the field that they took. Awards and prizes were also given during the conference.
After a long day of the conference the students and educators have a chance to take picture with the speakers. And they have suggestion that their hoping to have another seminar like this to bring knowledge and new ideas as they travel the road to success in the field that they took.